release time：2021.03.20announcer：Century Haiyang
1. Because solid wood furniture is made of wood, water droplets usually appear on the surface in response to moisture regaining, which will cause corrosion damage and discoloration on the surface of solid wood furniture.
2. The regain of leather furniture usually forms mildew spots on the surface, and the texture of the leather furniture is not soft because of the leather.
3. The main material of fabric furniture is made of cloth, so you can see the traces of damp when the moisture regains, and it is easy to get dirty.
How to prevent the furniture from moisture?
It is better to handle the furniture against moisture. You can put some silica gel desiccant after the furniture is packaged, which can effectively prevent the resurgence of leather furniture.
Electronic products are precision instrument accessories, which have relatively high requirements for humidity and moisture resistance in the packaging environment. A desiccant is usually used to prevent moisture and dehumidify and keep the space dry. What kind of desiccant is used for electronic products?
There are two kinds of desiccant for electronic products.
1. Silica gel desiccant
2. Montmorillonite desiccant
Moisture-proof desiccant The effect should be considered from the drying, its own performance, and the use environment. When choosing desiccant electronic products, you should consider:
1. The desiccant to be selected is not corrosive.
2. The desiccant to be selected is not easy to produce dust.
The above two points are very important. When electronic products use desiccant, they are generally placed inside the packaging bag. Because the working environment of the desiccant is relatively sealed at this time, the effect of using it will be better.
SD：0532-55678107 / 18253217308（WeChat）
PD ：0532-55678103 / 18253217309 （WeChat）
TD：0532-5567 8106 / 182 5321 7306（WeChat）
ADD：Huadong Rd No.866, Qingdao High Tech zone
182 5321 7306（WeChat）
ADDHuadong Rd No.866, Qingdao High Tech zone
Scan and contact us